Add Your Site Today!

Sunday, December 3, 2006

Wii wait in line

Ive already got a Wii, so why am I out in the freezing December 3rd cold to get a Wii?

Well my dad, who loves my Wii, was telling HIS friends about how I got my Wii and how much the whole family enjoys it. my mom, and dad frequently play Wii Tennis. my brother enjoys a few other Wii games, and I enjoy my Legend of Zelda.

My fathers good friend asks if there is any way I could get a wii for him, so he can give it to his son for his birthday/christmas present. "For $50 ill do it"

$50 isn't allot of money, its one game, and yet I'm out here in the cold waiting AGAIN for a console I already own. its not so much money that I profit exponentially like someone could on E-bay, and I'm doing it for a family friend.
When I have kids, I'm going to have their friends wait in line for me.

The funny thing was, the store also had 3 PS3's in stock, and not a single person in line wanted one.

No comments: